Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

There's a guy around here who is so very worthy of honor today---DAD!   

He's such a wonderful father to all of our kiddos and its really special to me that he is such a great dad. I didn't have a dad growing up due to him working away and dying when I was young, so I missed out on a lot. 

Which makes it even more precious to see this easy-going, always pleasant daddy-o (as some like to call him for fun) being such a great influence/ guide/ teacher of our large crew. 

Over the years of our lives he has taught me so much about a Father's love, even helping me to understand my Heavenly Father's unending love for me. 

Yes, daddy here is quite the amazing and wonderful guy. He is very, very loved:)

We (as in, ME too!) went on a hike for Father's Day, Dad's choice:)

Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world!! 

No comments: