Sunday, March 16, 2014

Teen Attitude

Well, normally I would be posting away, never going more than a few days with out updating you all on this fun and exciting crew of mine.

But something odd has happened.  They are growing up.  They have begun to lodge complaints about---

Standing for pictures
Me posting their pictures
Me posting ANYTHING about THEM

Leaving me with the weather to discuss and there's only so much of that to report.
Till it gets B-O-R-I-N-G.

A certain someone (Camden) was even POINTING at me and telling me about the last picture I posted of him, therefore making me show him who is the boss and posting the pictures of him complaining for you all to see. See what I am up against??

Scary little redheaded dude, and yes, he's still (barely) shorter than me. His feet are bigger. But I'm still taller (for now). Can't say he takes after anyone or I'd have to be giving up some personal info, ha ha.

So I'm left posting  (sorry fuzzy) pictures of this---- a chair. A paisley printed chair. Funny, huh? PAISLEY print:)

The kids and dad (I had worked night shift and had to sleep) went twice for work days of longgggggg hours to re cover over 100 of these chairs at church.  They had some terribly stained blue fabric on them, which was probably pretty at some point but had seen better days. 

I forgot to get a "before pic"--- sorry. But the finished ones look fantastic and the kids were such great helpers, I had 6 different people come to me and tell me what awesome workers they are.

"Don't complain. Hard workers. Didn't stop. Worked hard. Amazing work ethic" were the things I was told.  I did ask if they were sure they had the right kids- ha ha.

Just JOKING children o' mine that read my blog.  OIY, I've gotta watch out.

Seriously they were a big help and the chairs got done in time for a fundraiser (a senior project for another youth member) which was last night and there was a great turn out for it. The fundraiser benefits drilling wells in Africa for villages and enough money was raised for 31 people to have clean water!!

We also helped recently with a spaghetti dinner. I cooked the spaghetti and was laughing when the person running it said he thought 7 lbs was "enough" to start, I told him we brought our kids and I make 3 lbs just for us at home.  We added 2 more pounds "to start" then ended up cooking 12 lbs with very little left over. There was actually more garlic bread left than spaghetti.

We helped set up, tear down and clean up. Many hands make work light--- is totally true.  There's so many of us and the kids really are very helpful so it takes much less time to get things done. And they like spaghetti, one of the few things they ALL like.

Proof positive they are growing up--- Miss Kitty.  This picture just stunned me with her beauty but also how grown up she looks!  She decided instead of cutting her hair to grow out her bangs.  And it makes her look more like her older sisters, at least I think so.

Ahh, my babies. Getting bigger and bigger. Tying my hands to what I can and can't share with you........  I'll be waiting for your visit MOM to straighten them out:)

4 comments:

Sherri said...

OH, I completely understand. I've often wondered how you moms get your detailed blog posts past your kids. I can hardly send out a Christmas letter without major complaints. But I do love to read about your children, especially dear Paisley because she was Zeke's friend. So tell her to please approve at least a little info and pic once in a while :)

Anita Shields said...

I know the feeling...Nice pictures sister!!

Anita Shields said...

I know the feeling...Nice pictures sister!!

Supriya Basu said...

South Indian Sexy Mother And Her Daughter Forced Raped By Police Officer
~
~
*
*
~
~
Muslim College Girls Virgin Fuck Video, Muslim Girls Sex With Her Hindu Boyfriend
~
~
*
*
~
~
Bound MILF Drinking Pee, BBW Women Group Sex With Eleven Young Boy, Mom Fucks Video
~
~
*
*
~
~
Mallu Bhabhi Sucking Big Black Penis, Indian Bhabhi Secret Sex Scandals Video Leaked
~
~
*
*
~
~
Indian Son Fucked Her Step Mother, Son Blackmail Her Step Mom And Fuck Hard, Oral Sex Video