Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Boy

Our baby boy. 5 years gone by. It seems so long yet, so short that we faced that the time had come, you needed to be with Jesus.

I think of you still, as I always will, but more often now I am able to think of you and not cry. Not that I am sad you went to Jesus, no my precious son, I knew it was best.

I cry because I miss you, I miss your smell, your curls, your smile. I miss having you to hold, knowing I was blessed with each and every day we had with you.

We are left with fond memories, pictures, half of your ashes. Yes, half. Because in death, we shared you with your birth mother, just as we did in life. Not that you were anything but 100% special to all of us.

5 years our son, and the joy of knowing you are free from the pain has not, nor will it, lessen. No more suffering for you, just what we wanted for you. You were so brave and inspiring before you left us,  you were the most wonderful blessing to us all.

All my love, sweet precious Tristan--- I know you are there waiting for me, and I will finally hear "Mumumumum" from you--- until that day comes, I will never, ever stop loving you.

2 comments:

Anita Shields said...

:..( awwhhh love u, and missed this post being away...thinking of u!!

Anita Shields said...

:..( awwhhh love u, and missed this post being away...thinking of u!!