Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday Best

Now before I go back to posting my regular 2-3 times a week (Yes, MOM that's all ya get because I have to take care of the children) I gotta share this picture of our gorgeous girl blessings from China.  

Beautiful inside and out, all 4.  We thank God for these precious and sooo wanted children of His. Once orphans. Now loved and cherished daughters of our hearts.

And just so you know all is normal around here, Chance said when I put Phoebe's hair up, "That's Chinese hair style."  Okay. Like, there's only so many ways to do hair that short Chance and I don't think China has a patent (yet) on that hair style.

  Funny guy we have here. Life would be so dull without him:)

2 comments:

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

You're girls are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well.
Tabitha

thesleepyknitter said...

Oh, my word, that picture is adorable!