Sunday, January 13, 2013

Guess WHERE

Guess where Chloe and Vickie are today?

SHANGHAI!!!

We have slept, ate, found noodles, had tea, flown many hours and are blissfully here in our hotel awaiting tomorrow morning.

We are excited (me) and sleeping (Chloe). Chloe is sleeping because she woke me up at 11 pm last night saying "Mother, I think we are late."  I KNEW we weren't because I hadn't been asleep that long.

It was 11PM. She said "Sorry" like 5 times then I messed with trying to get access to this blog with no luck. Now I have it, it seems.

Will be able to SKYPE, they say, tomorrow at the "Gotcha" so daddy can see his girl:)

So stinkin' anxious.

Met 2 couples with another agency today, both getting boys from Shanghai. Nice people, one couple knew us from the blog- we are like "FAMOUS" as Chloe says.

They are getting their 1st and 2nd children, I told them to "Get on the ball." Seriously, the need is great.  And we are done, so gotta recruit others.

Here's a picture of me and Chloe exploring Shanghai-- this has got to be the prettiest city I have ever been to in China.  We haven't taken many  pics because I know you all just want to see Phoebe anyway (MOM)

Will post asap tomorrow, I promise.

Till then, ONE MORE SLEEP. 

Thank you ALL, and most of all thanking our FATHER for this journey to a precious gem named Phoebe. I have such a peace about this adoption, I have prayed so hard for her adjustment to us and for His to give her peace as well. We are ready:)

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh so exciting!!!!! Hurry up and post pix!!!

Sherri said...

How exciting to be in China again! Looking forward to following you on this journey! Glad you made it there safety.

Susan said...

Vickie,
Glad you made it safely to Shanghai. We arrived Guangzhou earlier this evening. I am so excited for both of our "BIG" days tomorrow. Good luck, and we will be looking for you on Friday.

Jerry and Christy said...

happy to see that you made it there safely. I hope you can get some sleep. Praying for tomorrow.

Sue said...

So excited. Can't wait to see phoebe with you

Grandma Shelley said...

I agree with Rebecca. SO exciting. PLEASE hurry up and post pictures!!! and not just for MOM, but for meeeee, too! lol

Michelle said...

So stinkin excited for you. Shared with our church today and everyone is praying for your trip and Phoebe's transition.

K said...

It's so exciting to see you there! I can't until tomorrow for you!

~Monica Utt~ Itty Bitty Land said...

It has been so looooong and is now finally here! So exciting! What is going through chloe's mind, now that she is back in China?
Praying for you all.
Monica

thesleepyknitter said...

so excited! Can't wait for the pictures of your first meeting!

~Monica Utt~ Itty Bitty Land said...

What is that you're standing infront of?