Sunday, January 6, 2013

7 words

Just 7 words for you all--


God is great,

We are FULLY FUNDED.

Between Chip In and church donations today, we are FULLY FUNDED.

Thanking Him for the provisions for this treasure to come home.  He never fails us, He is not a dead beat dad (see Linny's blog here that explains that )http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results

Thank you all for showing His love, His caring for our Phoebe girl. In just 7 days we will be meeting her. 7 short days.

Blessings. Abounding blessings that our Jesus has given and wants to give anyone else who He calls and you answer His call to adopt.  He adopted us, after all.  He knows what JOY can be had to adopt a child and love them, enjoy them, watch them grow:)

Will share more tomorrow, very tired from work today but had to share this because HE DID IT!!!!

10 comments:

Joy said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. God is good.

♥ Kayla ♥ said...

I'm so happy to hear this news. It is so amazing to see God work and know that He is responsible for the end result. Go get your baby girl!!!
Tabitha

Savi said...

I am so, so happy for you guys! This in fantastic, and you will get to meet her so soon! This is amazing news. :)

Sue said...

Congrats. Can't wait to see your daughter in your arms...

MommaT said...

Praise the LORD!!!

K said...

Wow! This is truly inspiring! I'm getting ready to start the ball in motion for my last child, the one that started me on the adoption process and I'm flat broke! I can't wait to see you with Phoebe!

Mdivgirl said...

This makes my night. I'm so glad to hear this.

willowjade said...

Rejoicing and thanking God with you! So happy and excited that in just seven days this girl you have held in your heart for so long will be in your ARMS!!!!!

thesleepyknitter said...

:-) Praise God!

ashley said...

Vickie, I am so thrilled for you and your family!! God bless!