Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another MOM update

MOM is home. CT scan #4 with dye showed she does not have the tumor reported from the first hospital. We had 3 doctors go over the reports to satisfy her annoying daughter who is a nurse (OOPS that's ME).  MOM was also blessed today with someone paying for her medicine she couldn't afford to pick up:)

God is sooo good.  I am so thankful to Him.

I am thankful too for the 1% on the Chip In. Now don't think I am being funny- I mean it. It seems like we see what we don't have-- I refuse to do that-- we are thankful and celebrating the provisions, He is providing for our girl's ransom. Her life IS so important and we can hardly wait to meet her.

Tomorrow is the doll raffle:))) I can't wait to see who wins!!!

Whooo hooo.  Praising HIM.


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! Praise God!!! Great news!!! I just asked my friends on FB to go to your blog and chip in! I hope this helps!
Xo,
Rebecca

Dottie P said...

Great idea, Rebecca. I just did the same.

Barb P. said...

Vickie,
Have you checked out A place called Simplicity recently. Linny is trying to help families near travel. I have also emailed a friend that seems to have ability to get the word out! I pray you have the funds you need soon to get precious Phoebe home!

Barb P. said...

Vickie,
Have you checked out A place called Simplicity recently. Linny is trying to help families near travel. I have also emailed a friend that seems to have ability to get the word out! I pray you have the funds you need soon to get precious Phoebe home!

Vickie said...

I am all ready to post via Linny's blog:) Thanks everyone, you all are God's warriors!