Monday, December 10, 2012

A reminder

Hey there!  Guess what?

No we didn't get TA yet. (Travel approval MOM)

BUT......... There are 2 days left to the auction and Miss Kitty wanted to "be on the blog." Girl even brushed her hair to make a guest appearance (I'm living with a total diva here) so that everyone could see how BIG the dolls are.

Yep, they aren't tiny little things, they are nice sized, large cloth dolls.

And Miss Kitty said you all need to get your bids in, there's some items we don't even have 3 bids on:(  Remember, we have 3 of EACH item, except the quilt.

You're making Miss Kitty sad:(  You don't want to go there. Okay, I don't want to go there.

But anyway--- here's the sweet Kat, showing off the dolls, so you all will donate for her sister to come home and get in on the raffle.  She wants everyone to WIN.

So whatever works for ya. Jewelry, raffle for the dolls, donations to the church--- we thank you and are grateful for ALL donations to help get this blondie girl on home.

For SURE:)

5 comments:

Cara Lawrence said...

Can I enter into the raffle for the dolls? I have a 5 year old blond haired, blue eyed little girl that would LOVE to cuddle one!

We are also working on our own adoption from China. Our precious daughter is 8 1/2 now and one of her "likes" is a rag doll. I would LOVE to get one for her as well, black hair and eyes of course. :-)

Cara Lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Kyzar said...

Hi, Cara. I donated the dolls for the raffle and I believe from the first post on them, the plan was to raffle them on December 20th. So any donations from the date of the first doll post through Dec 20th would give you chances at the raffle.

My purpose was not to make market or make money for myself so I want to encourage people to donate to the raffle as that was the purpose in donating them - to help bring Phoebe home! But if you want to contact me about a second doll (or two if you enter and don't win the raffle) we can discuss cost and shipping, etc. I work full time and only do these on a limited basis so it would not be ready for Christmas, but I do take orders for my rag dolls. It's just me doing them so turn around time will depend on my schedule at the time of the order.

If you (or anyone else reading this) are interested in my dolls you can email at ragomuffins@yahoo.com.

Best,
Melissa

Cara Lawrence said...

Thank you Melissa!

I will donate now for Phoebe and hope to win one. :-)

Our Chinese treasure won't be home for about a year, but I would LOVE to have one made for her!

My bio daughter is a blue eyed blondie and I know she would love one as well.

Melissa Kyzar said...

Excellent!! I hope you win! And I am absolutely willing to talk about ordering a doll. Whenever you are ready, feel free to contact me!

Best,
Melissa