Saturday, April 28, 2012

Well now

Ohh, after seeing your comments I decided, YEAH- I should be allowed to know our Log In Date and this is just nonsense.  Have I mentioned how much I dislike this agency?? GRRRRR


So I sent out a nice little e-mail and said-- Can you look up our LID?  Is the process Date to China, translation, then review?  WELLL.......hummm.  I got shot right down.  They *don't know* our LID. (I totally do not believe them) Again, I really, really dislike this agency) 


I did get the process correct, it's Date to China, translation, review and we are apparently in review as questions aren't asked until you get to review.


And they DID confirm what I already KNEW by checking myself-- DTC was March 22.  Well. I'm just gonna go with March 30 and keep count from there, not that it changes anything to know the correct date or if lovely NOT  agency decides to never share it. ( This wouldn't surprise me) Have I mentioned how much I don't like our agency??


Right back to God's timing.  Sigh.  Good thing HE never lets me down. Unlike certain agencies that we PAY to aggravate us? What's wrong with this picture??


I *hope* like mad we are not waiting on  old and new dossiers to "meet" and paperwork hasn't even gone to translation yet, but again, God's timing. We aren't changing any of it by whining, fussing, worrying, so I'm not going there I'm not MOM, I'm not, I'm not, I'm NOT.


And since I DO know how to answer questions unlike certain agencies I don't like the answer to who will travel?  Me.  Chloe. For sure.  Would LOVE to take Kat and visit her grandparents (former foster parents) again- it's been over 3 years since they saw her and her "big brother" there got married.  But that depends on $$.  


So if she is meant to go that issue will be resolved, of that we know for sure.  Chloe is thrilled and can't wait to help with Miss Phoebe's adjustment. Kat is sad she is #2 to go but she's not bilingual and I think Phoebe will need that.  Don't think I don't recall that Chloe got me sent the police last time, we'll have a BIG ol' chat before we go this time.  (I won't call you to bail me out of some Chinese prison MOM)


God has our journey planned P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y.


Glad someone (the most important One) has it right.  Has my back. Pheww.  I sleep well at night (or day when I've worked night shift) only because I have Him. How does anyone do the adoption roller coaster without Him??  OIY. I don't have a clue.


BTW, roller coasters make me sick. God knows that too:)

No comments: