Monday, April 11, 2011

Bored

Poor Kat. Today as we left the Quick Lab ( it really was quick too, maybe they didn't want our hacking selves in there long to spread our germs?) and she told me she is bored. Tired of sitting around and watching TV. I felt so bad for her but I thought she would be more sick of coughing her fool head off. I mean, I've never heard someone cough as much as she has. Except maybe me:( Her results? She has strep. Her skin is even peeling on her face and hands. Strep. Another day home as well. No school tomorrow. She will be contagious till then. I feel bad because she really should have gone to the doctor over the weekend but I was too sick to take her. And no one ELSE realized how sick she was, nahhh. Here's an odd thing. The doctor's office tells me- we can call in he medicine to a local pharmacy we don't normally use, and it will be FREE. Free? Yep, a list of common meds that they apparently provide for free and one is the med she needs. So I wasn't going to turn that down. I'm sick not stupid. My appointment was this afternoon. Couldn't take Kat or leave her with anyone who hasn't been round her already so daddy came home to be with her. Good thing because now his throat hurts- I kid you not! I'm sick of being sick, posting about being sick, being sick, sickness. So I'm not posting till I'm better. Sorry I can't give you all better news about us, that things are super duper but this is real life. Let's just hope we kick this before yet another one of us comes down with it. It's one of the few downfalls of being a large family- the passing on of illness over and over and over and over.........

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Praying that you all get better soon. I want you to post again!!!

Family said...

We are also praying all the germs leave your house and asap!

Regina said...

Praying that you all feel better soon. It is no fun being sick.

Chad and Kristy said...

Sorry your still sick:(I've been coughing my head off for going on 5 weeks now. Stinks! Tired of coughing and peeing on myself.. did I just right that:)Ha. Just sent you a lovely email that is sure to brighten your day... not. Love ya:)