Sunday, September 26, 2010

Picnic in the Park









Let me tell ya, if you don't live somewhere that you get to see the leaves change colors you are missing out! We were blessed today with a gorgeous autumn day. A little sun, a nice breeze. After church I decided on an impromptu picnic in the park. Aren't they just the BEST kind of picnics?

Off we went for some chicken, fruit and chips, and we made our way to the park by the river. There were trees of orange, reds, yellows, brown, green, so many shades. A perfect setting. We ate, the kids waded in the river, tossed a football, played on the swings, blew some bubbles, took some pictures (0f course I did).
Chance somehow ended up falling in the river with his shoes ON, and I just shook my head, nothing was going to ruin the perfectness of this day God had given us.

I'll leave you with the pictures of some seriously cute kids who graciously took time out from playing for me and my obsession:)

No comments: