Monday, June 28, 2010

Get tissues ready

Do you know that our children have friends? Friends they love, friends they left behind. Friends that desperately want a family? They want to be someone's son, to hear "a package came for YOU- pictures of YOUR family who are coming for YOU."

One of these children touched our heart deeply. He is Chase and Chance's best friend. He is the stunning blond, with gorgeous hazel eyes.

Can you imagine what he is thinking?? The clock is ticking....tick tock, tick tock. He has just over a year to find his very own family, people he can call mother and father, that want to get to know HIM. Who delight in watching HIM play and grow and learn to speak English. People who will be there if he falters, who will love him no matter what, who will teach him about the Heavenly Father.

He's a precious boy, very kind and thoughtful. Very loving, just wanting to be loved. Waiting to be discovered by his very own F-A-M-I-L-Y.

I've prayed and prayed for this child to find his forever family. On the very day I was working on a post to advocate for this boy AGAIN, I got word that --- IT HAPPENED----- He is getting a family of his own! (And it's NOT us- MOM)

Just had to share our joy that another child, a boy, a precious SON, is going to be coming home. WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! God is sooooo good. No doubt about it.

14 comments:

怡潔怡潔 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leventhal Family said...

Chills! Yea!!! The prayers of the faithful have been answered! You are an example to so many!

Chad and Kristy said...

Oh, Vickie!!! That is wonderful! I know how much you prayed for him and I am so delighted in this news. Do you know who the family is ?? I hope they let the boys keep in touch with him:)

Elissa said...

Wow, it never gets old to hear news like this!!

Holly said...

Woo Hoo!! Praise the Lord!!!

Annie said...

How wonderful!!!!!!

Learning Together at Home said...

I haven't forgot him and have been praying along with you since you first mentioned him. Sooo glad that he has someone to call hhis own!

Abby said...

Yay! Good for him!

Robyn said...

That's wonderful news!!! I love seeing those big boys & girls find families.

Heather said...

Very cool!

Marie94 said...

We have 2 little boys with albinism and my heart was aching for this boy. In fact last week I tried to e-mail you about him. We have 6 kids but we would like to adopt more children - this time older children. We have 2 bio kids 15 and 12 and 4 from C@ina - 5, 4, 3, and 18 months.
I am so glad he has found his family! I love to read your blog if we are blessed to be able to adopt older children I would love to have the opportunity to talk - the Lord has prepared you well.
In Him,
Robyn

GaelN said...

Yeah! Oh that makes my heart happy. I have been praying for this young man too :)

Family said...

Yay!! Its us and we can't wait for him to come home. He is already loved and has a place in all our hearts. Please pray for us so there are no glitches and we can get all our paperwork done quick. I haven't totally gotten our blog up we will share it when we have it. And YES we will make sure our son sees his friends and keeps in touch..its going to be awesome!

Diana said...

This made my day, actually brought tears to my eyes. So happy for this boy and his family!
Diana