Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Paper work Day

I woke up at 4 a.m. and just looked at them, I couldn't believe it was real. Chance was on the floor even though Chloe said she was going to sleep there? She had the bed:)

They act so much like the siblings they are, slapping each other, stealing food off each others plates, laughing, joking, it's a blast with these 3. Chase is much more laid back, he's a neat guy. I really like him, he's my buddy. Although both of the boys are cool with Baba too. Chloe and Chance are joined at the hip, but Chase hangs back with us more.


Chance got up and was hardly awake and he started rubbing my feet. I thought WOW, I finally hit the jackpot of kids- ha ha! He's a sweet guy who wipes off my kisses:) They both can't wait to be home to meet Cam and Mei Mei (little sister).


They are taking pics of everything, fruit on their plates, signs, their arms, too funny.






Jean, shame on you for wishing us MORE--- this is IT! No more sibs. We asked. Gotta go Skype the ones at home, Chase is sitting here waiting, he is fascinated by the video.

We are just overjoyed to have the boys and make this "family" complete. It's so clear these children NEED to be together, God knew this, it's just awesome to see them play and enjoy being together.
Chloe is now dying to go shopping, have brothers, go shopping. Her total agenda, plus swimming.


What a hoot, that girl.






10 comments:

Susan P. said...

Congratulations. My twins, adopted from Vietnam 16 years ago, were almost split up too. I get very emotional when I think about it. Thank you for all you have done for your children, and, again, congratulations.

Mission To Macie said...

You are amazing! Congratulations to your beautiful family!

Much love,
Jill and Macie

Laurie said...

Just catching up...congrats to all...but especially to the three happy siblings. What an amazing story you all have.

Carmen said...

Crying tears of joy for you! My Livvie says I'm scaring her (she doesn't understand one can cry tears of joy!). I am soo, soo happy for you! Your journey has finally ended! God has blessed you and I know he will continue to do so....what a story!! Carmen Fitzpatrick

Deb said...

So happy for you Vickie! You guys are awesome!

Grandma Shelley said...

Oh Vickie...I am so happy for all of you. Life will be so good now that all the kids are together. You Rock!

Kennedy said...

So happy to see the kids finally all together. It sounds like you will have a wonderful time in China with them. Keep the updates and pictures coming. We are checking in frequently.

Hugs
Karen and James and our 6 kiddies...

Mike and Barb said...

Thank you so much for posting about your trip!
Your family just warms my heart
Barb

Sue said...

Glad to hear things are going well and that they could be together.

Mandi said...

So glad to hear things continue to go well. I am overjoyed that the Min Sibs are finally back together. Don't you just love how God works everything out.

I am loving the updates and pictures.