Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last full day

Last post till we go HOME! Are we excited? You bet!
Chloe pouted till after 1 pm then decided to finally apologize. Then Chance did. Chase was very hungry and looking much better so out we went. Our children behaved themselves amazingly well, proving they can do it.
I ordered Chase baby noodles and he was not happy but I told him to start out with those, they were the equivalent of chicken noodle soup:) He handled that well and then some fries. Now he is eating some type of cold sausage like bologna. No nausea, no vomiting.

We walked the park by the river then went to Jordan's. Jordan actually ran into us at the Park and he remembered me from last year being here with Chloe, those tattoos again:) He offered to do the kids names in caligraphy, something he had done for Chloe as well. He was so amazed once he got it straight who was who. We got a few things from his shop that Chloe could give to her friends, teachers and a few things for in the boys room.

Here's pictures of the children, nicely behaved, smiling children. Aren't they sweet?
Next post is from HOME, can't get internet service in the airports:(
Tomorrow our sons become U.S. citizens- yeah!!! One journey done, a life time to go. Blessed, we are sooo blessed.

10 comments:

Christine said...

This has been an amazing journey to your children. God is good.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I don't think I commented yet, but I wanted to let you know that I was following along on the whole trip. What an amazing story. So amazing that 2 of my local adoption mama friends asked me if I had read your blog. I am sure you've been all the buzz in the online adoption community too! God's Blessings on you as you raise all these children.

The Kings said...

I have enjoyed following your journey to bring the boys home. The twins antics remind me so much of our daughter, now home a month. Fun days ahead! Now the real journey begins! :)

Jean said...

The kids look so cute in the pics together! It will be so nice to get back home and see your two that are waiting for you!

I am lovin following along!!

Holly said...

I love Jordan. :) I'm so glad his shop is still there. The kids are looking great! They are going to be fine. Can't wait til you all get home. I'll be praying for your trip!

Mike and Barb said...

Wishing you safe travels.
Thank you for allowing me to "travel along".
You have an amazing story to tell, and an amazing God to see you through!
Barb

Sherri said...

Wishing you safe travels to home! You have an amazing story and I want to thank you for sharing your journey!
God Bless all of you on your travels home.

Chad and Kristy said...

Ohhh, Isn't Jordan the greatest! I miss him:) Miss China too.... didn't think I would ever say that:) Maybe we will go back one day..

Praying for safe travels home!

Love Ya!

Monica said...

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have spoiled us with two posts a day and now will have to keep it up until the kids are grown and on their own. ;)
Monica in FL

recoveryagent2 said...

Home Sweet Home...does this mean you have time to make it to Florida for Martha's anual picnic (Smirk). Wish you could!! What a beautiful trip. Wishing you a lifetime of beautiful memories with ALL you kiddos.
Penny