Monday, April 19, 2010

It's HERE!! TA!!!

Ain't that the prettiest thing you have ever SEEN??? Travel Approval. Now we scramble. We are trying to see if we can leave THIS Friday or May 1 or 2. Meaning we are getting our sons either 7 or 16 days from NOW.

God's journey He invited us to come on, over a year ago, fulfilling a promise we made to our daughter but more importantly a promise God clearly made to provide provisions for these siblings to be together, within this family forever. He covered the fees, He scaled the paperwork mountain with us, He gave us the strength to hang on over months and months, till this glorious amazing time.

DAYS till we meet our sons, better yet, DAYS till their sister is reunited with them forever. As the siblings they are.

Nothing sweeter in the world than this. Nothing. I can hardly wait to get on that plane. SONS, we are coming for you, as promised, we want you, we love you and are honored to be your parents.

Incredibly blessed.

I was asked to include pictures of Chloe when she heard the news so here it is. What did she say? "Do we go today? What you mean Friday maybe, or next Friday, I don't think so, who say you can go, not go? How they know when we can go, how many pairs of pants to pack, how many pj's, am I packed, did Dad pack yet? Why dad not packed yet, how we get to plane, why we not going now, are we really going to China?"

Pheww, she wears me out:) And apparently herself as well, she's sound asleep on my bed now:) So sweet.

She's thrilled, truly thrilled. Look at that face. Pure JOY.

32 comments:

Kathy said...

I've been praying....from a "lurker" in Montana....I've followed your blog a LONG time and have prayed all along.

Suzanne said...

YAY!!! I've been checking your site many times a day waiting for those two precious letters! I can't wait to follow along on your journey. Please tell me that you are planning to contiue to blog on the trip!

allisyn said...

woohoo!!!! that is awesome, amazing, and so inspiring! :)

Jerry and Christy said...

I'm so happy for all of you. Chloe finally will be with her brothers and you with your sons.
I will continue to pray for all of you.
Christy

Sue said...

That is Awesome Vickie, I hope you get them in 7 days as none of you guys especially the boys and Chloe should wait any longer

Kathy said...

Praise The Lord!!!
Can't wait to follow your
journey!

Lori Lynn said...

Unbelieveable!!! While it must have been an eternity for you, it seems like just yesterday that you became aware of the boys. I lurk a lot, but thought I would chime in to wish you all the best! Great news.

mom2joy said...

I lurk, too, most of the time. But I am trying to picture this reunion of sibs in my mind's eye. I am picturing an utter giddy Chloe chatting and chatting while the boys quietly listen and gently smile. Can't wait to hear how it really plays out!! Keep posting, please!!!
Carolyn (in Las Vegas)

Orchids and Ladybugs Boutique said...

I've been checking your site constantly and praying that your TA would be there. Can't wait to follow along!

Shelley said...

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was hoping to see this post!!! YAHOOOOO! Go get those boys!

Truly Blessed said...

AWESOME News!!!!!!

I'll bet Chloe is over the moon excited (kind of like her Mama!)

SO happy for you and look forward to following your journey as you travel.

Motherbird said...

This is unbelievable - the works of God. Soooo happy to hear your great news!! And I love that Chloe girl!!!

Sheri

Holly said...

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! So glad I checked your blog today!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!!!!! : ) : )

Monica said...

YAHOO!!!! Doing a happy dance in Florida!!!!
Monica

sierrasmom said...

This is great news!!!!!! You have made my day!!!!

sierrasmom said...

This is great news!!!!!! You have made my day!!!!

Nancy said...

Woohoooo!! Can't wait to follow along as you go to China. How exciting!

Learning Together at Home said...

This is beyond wonderful! Go get 'em!!!

Cayle said...

I been praying, and praying, and praying!
thank you lord.. x3

Annie said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So happy for you and Chloe! I just cannot wait to see their reunion!!!

Sherri said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you!

I am so honored to have followed this story through to the completion! I can't wait!

Chad and Kristy said...

LOL!!!!!! That Chloe cracks me up! LOVE her!

Congrats!

AussieJenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I am so excited for Chloe, can't imagine how she is feeling.... she is so lucky to have found such a loving family that was able to fight to reunite her with her brothers.
I'm excited for the boys, for all of you.
You are in my thoughts.

trina said...

THIS Friday! Oh my. Soooo exciting!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!

Donna said...

Great news! Two of the prettiest letters I've ever seen!

:)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Andi68 said...

That is fabulous!! Can't wait to meet them. Make sure you get a pic of the sibling's reunion moment, it will be a life long memory for sure!
Your Cuz,
Andrea

skyblue59 said...

Wonderful News! I have also been checking your site for hopes of your TA! What is next, CA?
Chloe looks so happy!
Sharon

Kennedy said...

I cannot say how thrilled I am for you guys....WOW you are on your way girl. Your boys will be with you in no time....YEHHHHAAAWWWWW!

SAy hi to the staff from our Shengli....

Hugs,
Karen, James, Kenendy, Madison, Jagger, Colby, Presley and Zoe

Kristin said...

Another lurker, I am so happy to see this! I check your site often, yours is such an amazing story! I can't wait to see them all together again, you all all together!

Kristin

Mission To Macie said...

Congratulations!!!

Sherri said...

Soooooooo..........when are you leaving?

Keating Mom said...

Yay!! I knew if my computer crashed and I was off for a few days, something good would come of it! Really, just so excited for your family!