Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still no news

No news on the adoption front, praying to hear something tomorrow. I know everyone is anxious to hear news on our travel times but I am posting 2 pictures of Chloe's reaction to the news of yet again today, NO NEWS.


Guess you can tell she is not thrilled. Maybe I should just sic her on
these people making her wait. Oh yeah, she thinks that's ME- I have to explain each and every day that is isn't me holding us up from going. The joy.

There's still funds needed for Jaxon and Drew, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and if you are called to give please do. We are in the same time line as their parents and may very well end up traveling at the same time, if we do we will have all 4 of our boys together and we promise pictures:)


Wouldn't that be cool? How cool is Miss Kitty in purple today, looking so stinkin' cute? Man, I have to say, I am soooo glad these girls have numerous LARGE big brothers. And I pity the boy who thinks they can even look at our girls:)

Patiently waiting on God's timing. Okay, maybe not patiently but I'm trying! At least it sounded good?

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hang in there! It'll happen when the time is right! And you are right. Big brothers are a great thing for pretty girls. : )

Mandi said...

Praying you hear something today. I have been calling everyday about our paperwork and it is still not there. I am hoping and praying to be done with immigration by the end of next week.

How awesome would that be if we were in China at the same time. Oh, the fun we would have.

I know His timing is perfect, and patience is a virtue, but my patience is wearing a little thin.

Lori said...

Chloe's face says it all. Poor girly! She's getting a dose of adoption reality, isn't she! Ugh. Perhaps TODAY will be the day you hear something! I'll be praying.

I'm still laughing over your email...I even read it to my husband. Too funny!

Jennifer said...

Sending up prayers for you and the boys. Charli Grace (Ming Ming) wants to tell Chloe that she loves her glasses.

Orchids and Ladybugs Boutique said...

Poor Chloe...
praying they hurry up already!