Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 days till school

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Grumpy Kat
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


They are in full force today, bickering is at an all time high. I think they have plotted to relieve me of my sanity before they head off to school. Cam and Chloe are going at it like the siblings they are, they will be just fine in school, time away from each other.

I got news for them, I am bigger than them. I WILL stay sane, they will not win.

4 days my precious little ones, just 4 more days.............

1 comment:

Holly said...

Just catching up on your blog...it is always a blessing to read it! And today it makes me feel better that I am in good company that my kids are little RASCALS! I am one of those homeschool moms, and yes, I do question my sanity sometimes! But God is good, and Daddy has taken them all away for a few days. Praise the Lord! He knows when we need a break!