Monday, May 11, 2009

WE DID IT!

Guess what? WE DID IT! What did we do? We paid our first agency fee- but even BIGGER than that, we got PRE-APPROVAL for Chance!! WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO! Did you hear the scream?

I've never, oddly enough SEEN an actual Pre-Approval (PA) before, quite simple and to the point but the happiness I felt to read that we, our family, is accepted to adopt Chloe's brother! WOW.

I told Chloe- "China say YES! for Chance." She clapped her hands and giggled. Such joy she has, to know he is coming home with her. I can just imagine what she is thinking they will do when he is finally home with her.

Did we mention how thankful we are for all your support? Sorry, I feel I can't say it enough. YOU- all YOU people who care about these children, have made this possible. God has moved mountains for these children. It's so amazing to witness the outpouring from total strangers that our children's story has brought forth.

We are excited to bring Chance home and hopefully Chase as well. We will never forget what blessings these children are to our family. Interesting enough LAST year we found out we had PA for Chloe right after Momma's Day as well.

Today we celebrate, Happy Momma's Day to me, another son, or 2 soon will be:)

16 comments:

Lori said...

I'm all teary-eyed!! I'm so happy to hear your good news!! And I love the new name of your blog! That's too cute!

God's favor is certainly on you and I couldn't be happier for you!!

Sherri said...

Praise God! I have lifted your family up in prayer. I'm so happy for you!

Mommy said...

Amazing news! Praise the Lord! Are you still waiting for PA for Cole? I know he has aged out but will they make an exception since you are going to be parents of both of his siblings? Can't wait to follow this story to see this miracle play out. God is GOOD!

Mom 2 Four said...

I am soooo happy for you!! It makes me want to cry tears of joy!! Hopefully you will be able to travel soon to get your son!!!!

Keisha said...

Oh!! YAY!!! Congrats!!

bbmomof2boys said...

PTL!! I'm so excited that Chance is on his way to coming home!! I'm praying for Cole to come home also.

Hugs,
Carla

Regina said...

I am so happy for you!!! How wonderful for the children to be reunited!!
I posted a link on my blog to yours so hopefully more people will find you and help!!

Chad and Kristy said...

All praise be to God. I am so happy for you and your family:) We will continue to lift you up in prayer. Nothing is too big for God:)

Lots of love to you!

Mandi said...

I am so happy for you. I can only imagine how happy Chloe is that she will soon be reunited with her brother. Please keep us posted.

Mandi

Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Great news! So happy for everyone!

Christine said...

Congratulations! What an incredible story.

Donna said...

Beautiful news!

Donna

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

I pray that Cole finds his way to you as well. What an amazing story. Can't wait to see Chloe with her brother/s.

Shelley said...

YAY!! I am so very thrilled that you received PA for Chance! You are on your way back to China! WooHoo!

Mike and Barb said...

That is so exciting!!!
Barb

Mission To Macie said...

Yes!