Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update status

First and foremost- you all are amazing us! Your kind words, your generous donations, your prayers- WOW!

So many people, every $1 counts and is adding up to the amount we need. It's blown us away. We thank each and every one of you so much!!!

We chose younger brother's name - he will be "Chance" just seems appropriate. He is getting a chance to be our son. YOU ALL are making that come true.

I hope you all realize what a difference you are making in the lives of not one, not two, but THREE children's lives. Former orphans, now a part of us, all because YOU cared. They have a BIG family, filled with love, that honors their bio bond just wanting to be their family and made possible all because YOU cared enough to help!

Please feel free to share our story, link to our blog, whatever can help.

We couldn't do this without every single one of you!!! We thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.



6 comments:

Stacey T. said...

I've posted your information on my blog AND my facebook page. So far at least 3 of my friends have donated. On Facebook I asked each of my friends (250) to donate at least $1. Your story is amazing to me. What an amazing story for your new daughter and what trust she will always have for the love that you have for her and her brothers.

bbmomof2boys said...

Hey - I've tried a few times to add to your chip in but my pay pal account is not working right! ugh! I want to bring your balance up to 2900 - so I'm donating $65 - please let me know if you get this!!

You are an amazing family.

Hugs,
Carla

kris said...

Praying you raise ALL the money you need!!! Just donated... :O)

Jean said...

The 2 kids really look alike! Is little brother is 12.5? How old is big brother!

This is so awesome!! You have an incredible family!
Never a dull moment!!
Blessings,
Jean

ronvic7 said...

Older brother will be 15 in July.

Frank said...

"twototsandateen" is about my 3 grand daughters. I know your feelings. I sent a few dollars.