So far I think I have been quite calm. I'm leaving for China in a week. Okay. Well, today I want to scream and it's not for JOY.
First I am sitting here waiting to book tickets. No word on if our Consulate Appointment request was accepted. THEN our Social worker (SW) e-mails. When are you leaving? Yippy yeah next week. Oh, do you have state clearance? HUH?????
As I am traveling with Miss Kat and NOT Baba this time, Chloe comes in the US on what is called an immigrant visa. This required state approval to even GET the visa to come home.
Can you just picture ME at the consulate finding this out? Oh no, let's not go there. SO as I e-mail agency to tell them what to fax to state and state assures me that we can still travel next week, it will not hold us up. OKAY.
My stress level is wayyyyyyy to high, let's help me by going over the good. We found our daughter. We are approved for her adoption. We are going to get her, we have travel approval. We have been blessed with the funds to get to her and bring her home.
We WILL get these roadblocks plowed down to the ground and be taking off next week. WE WILL. Someone called me patient, WOW, I've never heard that applied to me, but I will NOT give up on our girl. NOT an option.
Momma's coming Chloe, nothing stopping her.
Thank God your mother is a tenacious redhead, huh?