Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

It's a good one. We got our visas and POA back. They are in hand. WHOOOOO HOOO.

Hubby got me my favorite all time treat for V-day- a cobblestone muffin. WOW. And a card that said something I can't write about as his mother reads this blog. Shame on him.

I got him a pair of lounge pants I will surely shrink to never fit him ( this happens no matter how big I buy them) and some of his fave candy. And a nice card about the kids always here and yet we still keep on going, mushy and all. We feel the love.

We had a surprise Birthday party for my mom, she was totally surprised. Had no idea. I took all the kids while Baba stayed home to sign for the visas. Lucky him. Actually they weren't too bad, they went for a walk and played with balloons. Her actual b-day is Feb 22 but I will be in China so we planned for an early surprise party.

I have some shopping to do and packing then I am all set to go. WOW. It's gonna happen. I'm meeting my daughter in a little over a week. Still pretty calm, hard to believe, but paranoid now to even open my e-mail, answer the phone for fear it will be something to hold us up from going.

Pray for our weather to hold for Wed, I leave a day early and stay at my cousin's (close to airport) so we are sure to be there on time. My aunt has graciously offered to drive us and pick us up, so we are grateful to have such great family support with our trip.

We're going to China, we're getting Chloe, it's gonna happen, YEAHHHHHH!!

1 comment:

Chad and Kristy said...

VICKIE!!! Your hair looks really good!!! I think you look beautiful:)