Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tristan is an Angel


Mr T. aka Tristan Macci V, son of June V and Ron & Vickie Y found his way to Heaven, yesterday October 8, 2008. Born 12-26-07, he came to us at age 5 weeks and we took every precious day as a gift and made the most of it. His smiles, his coos, his very fight to live with such severe issues of his body will be forever our inspiration to make every day count. Many people spend a much longer lifetime here and do not touch the lives of half the people this little baby boy did in his whole 9 months here on this earth.


We did not get the time to adopt him as we had wished to do. He was no less OUR son. We thank his bio mom for her gift of his life and for trusting us and sharing her son with us even now as we grieve him she has honored us in his memorial service and we will share his ashes to share him in death as we shared him in life.


Fly my boy, use those wings, we could not have loved you more, we KNOW you knew that. You are free of the defects of your body now so enjoy - we rejoice for you!! Mommy and Daddy miss you but we know you are in the arms of God. We will take your last lesson to us and use it now- stay strong, stay true, we promised to hang in there with you no matter what, we did this and handed you back to God, as the gift He gave us and we will HONOR your life and all you gave us forever.


PS- when I get to go to Heaven you better be the first thing I see crawling to me saying "mummumumumumum" as I cooed this to calm you into your ear often enough!!! I could not have loved you more, my boy, thank you for sharing your life with me- I will carry you in my heart forever. I love you Tristan babe.

6 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Wow. That brought tears to my eyes.

Wishing Tristan peace and love,

Lori W

Ladyblog said...

Oh Vickie! I'm sorry for your loss! Everyone who reads your blog certainly knows that you love him dearly. I'll be praying for you. Even though he is in heaven, it must hurt....
~Rebecca

Mission To Macie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.......your whole family will be in my prayers.

Walker said...

So sorry Vickie! I am praying for you guys. I'm so thankful that he had a momma and daddy like you and Ron who LOVED him uncondionally!
((hugs))
Keisha

Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Vickie, I'm very sorry for your loss. He was very lucky to have the love of his family for the short time he had here on earth. Even luckier are you who saw the face of angel :) You will always have a guardian angel watching over you now.

Donna said...

I know how much you loved him and even though you knew this was the eventual outcome, it doesn't make losing him any less painful. I admire you so much for being able to open your heart up this much and love a child you knew you'd eventually mourn. I cry just thinking about your saddness and I'm forced to look deeper inside myself to learn from your example and try to be more giving. Even when it hurts.

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!